Welcome to padmestillness, the icon challenge community for Padmé Amidala from the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. If at any time you have comments, questions or suggestions, please contact your friendly neighbourhood mod, amidala_thrace, and she will see what she can do.
The rules are pretty simple, but we do have a few of them, so please read carefully. I adhere to the three-strikes policy for rule violations: on first violation, you will be reminded of the pertinent rule; on second violation, you will be warned; and a third violation earns you a ban from the community.
1. This is an icon stillness community. Therefore, no animated icons will be accepted.
2. You must join the community to submit icons.
3. All entries must be 100x100; under 40KB; and in GIF, JPEG or PNG format. These are LJ's size/type requirements and they are relatively easy to follow.
4. Do not post your icons anywhere else (including your own journal) until after winners have been announced. Anyone doing this will be disqualified from that challenge.
5. Do not vote for your own icons. Also, do not ask others to vote for you.
6. Please submit your entries in a comment to the challenge post. All comments will be screened.
7. No bashing or flaming of any other member(s) or their icon(s).
1. Challenges will be posted on the Sunday of each week.
2. Please upload your icons to an image hosting site. Photobucket.com and ImageShack are popular with LJ users, but you can also use ScrapBook if you have a paid LJ account. Both Photobucket and ImageShack are free.
3. Unless stated otherwise, each member may submit three icons per challenge.
Looking to affiliate with padmestillness? Please leave a comment to the affiliates post with your community's username and a brief description of it, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Questions, comments or concerns? Please leave a comment to the questions post or contact your mod at firstname.lastname@example.org or on AIM at sensfangirl6. Suggestions for future challenges? Leave a comment to the suggestions post and your ideas will be used in the weeks ahead.